SUPER-VINZ get interviewed by blog

Blog-what is your name 
Vinz-adeyinka babatunde sodiq
Blog-your stage name as already been known already no need to ask
Vinz-eehhhhhh yea yea
Blog-which  state are you from
Vinz-ogun state but brought up in Lagos State
Blog-how far have u been in music and by the when did u start this your career of singing how do you discover your self
Vinz-ahhhhhh which one should I answer first  ok let me start from here,have been in music since when I was 5years composing since then but is was am not good enough I use to look down on my self dat I can not sing then dey use to tell me that oga go sleep jhor see as u dey do like fish

But I believed in my self that no matter what they say am going to sing because is my talent and I can't do without it
Hmmmmmm my family home is music everybody in my family knows how to sing even our last born Saheed Adeyinka
So-apart from music what do u also have know or do you have anything doing apart from singing
Vinz-yes I learnt how to repair phone and learn more about web site
Blog-when was your first performance and how to you perform 
Vinz-make I no lie oooo my first performance was nonsense shy man and no courage I can't hold mic very well gan that day was like hell I can't climb stage gan
So-laugh 
Vinz-i feel different but after like two performance I grab a little courage and confidence then things start moving well
Blog-sorry we will get back to you soon
To be continue.........

Comments

Popular Posts